OFFF strives to be a welcoming venue for all who attend and participate in our festival.
Our mission is to exhibit and demonstrate the full spectrum of natural fibers (plant and animal)
from beginning to end, from the animal or raw fiber to the finished product.
We would like to accomplish this mission with a caring attitude and would encourage everyone
to be kind and respectful in their interactions with each other.
The Board of OFFF
Terms and Conditions
By placing this order the festival attendee agrees to the following terms:
1. Hold Harmless. Festival Attendee shall fully defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival (OFFF) from any and all claims, lawsuits, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage, and/ or injury, of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation all claims for monetary loss, property damage, equitable relief, personal injury and/or wrongful death), whether brought by an individual or other entity, or imposed by a court of law or by administrative action of any federal, state, or local governmental body or agency arising out of , in any way whatsoever, any acts, omissions, negligence, or willful misconduct on the part of the attendee, its officers, owners, personnel, employees, agents, contractors, invitees, or volunteers. The indemnifications applies to and includes, without limitation, the payment of all penalties, fines, judgement, awards, decrees, attorneys’ fees, and related costs or expenses, and any reimbursements to OFFF for all legal fees, expenses, and costs incurred by it.
2. Authority to enter agreement. Each party warrants that the individuals who have made purchase and therefor approved this agreement have the actual legal power, right, and authority to make this agreement and bind each respective party.
3. Amendment; modification. No supplement, modification, or amendment of this agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing and signed by both parties.
4. Waiver. No waiver of any default shall constitute a waiver of any other default or breach, whether of the same or other covenant or condition. No waiver, benefit, privilege, or service voluntarily given or performed by a party shall give the other party any contractual right by custom, estoppel, or otherwise.
5. Attorneys’ Fees and Costs. If any legal action or other proceeding is brought in connection with this agreement, the successful or prevailing party, if any, shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and other related costs, in addition to any other relief to which that party is entitled, In the event that it is the subject of dispute, the court or trier of fact who presides over such legal action or proceeding is empowered to determine which party, if any, is the prevailing party in accordance with this provision.
6. Entire agreement. This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties related to the matters specified herein, and supersedes any prior oral or written statements or agreements between the parties related to such matters.
7. Enforceability, Severability, and reformation. If any provision of this agreement shall be held invalid or unenforcable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforcable. If a court finds that any provision of this agreement is invalid or unenforcable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited. The intent of the parties is to provide as broad an indemnification as possible under Oregon Law. In the event that any aspect of this agreement is deemed unenforceable, the court is empowered to modify this agreement to give broadest possible interpretation permitted under Oregon Law.
8. Applicable Law, This agreement shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Oregon Without regard to conflict of law provisions.
9. Exclusive Venue and Jurisdiction. Any Lawsuit or legal proceeding arising out of or relating to this agreement in any way whatsoever shall be exclusively brought and litigated in the federal and state courts of Oregon. Each party expressly consents and submits to this exclusive jurisdiction and exclusive venue. Each party expressly waives the right to challenge this jurisdiction and/or venue as improper or inconvenient. Each Party consents to the dismissal of any lawsuit that they bring in any other jurisdiction or venue.